2.3.14.

Hello!!!!

How are you all doing? I am doing great. Feeling much better. Last Monday I just rested all day and Tuesday I was feeling better than ever. I felt so good that it was pouring the next day and and after working in it all day I didn´t get sick. Haha. No but I am feeling great but at the same time I feel like my body is falling apart. I think that just what happens when you get to have my time in the mission. I feel like I cant walk as fast anymore. But I am hoping that after I finish that I will feel like a resurrected being.

I want to make sure that Chris and his family nows that I did receive their Christmas card. It was really nice and I couldn´t get over how grown up they all look. And Don´t think that I forgot that today is Gracee Lu´s birthday BE SURE TO TELL HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Uncle Colt.  And Please tell Noah happy birthday for me as well. I can´t wait to see them all and just give them all hugs.

This week was pretty weird because on Monday I was sick. Tuesday all the missionaries in our zone worked in an area called Pompeya because they have been sick alot and needed some help because they haven´t had too much luck. So worked with Elder Wheelwright and Elder Thompson worked with Elder Chapuis. Then on Wednesday we able to finally work in our area and it was really nice. Because I was really missing it.  Then Thursday came around and we had divisions and I was sent to Pompeya again but with Elder Aquino from Brasil. He is really great he is pretty new in the mission and he is learning Spanish as well but he has picked it up pretty quick. I was able to learn a lot from him. Then he had to go then we got a surprize because we were told that he had to go to Bahía Blanca to renew is visa. and So We had to go to the bus terminal and then He left so I went with the zone leaders and I had a service with them on friday and it was terrible because we had to remove the paint from he walls and repaint it but the paint that the lady bought was terrible because we had to put on 8 layers but the thing is we still have a lot to paint. But I am glad I was able to help and then then I was finally back in Caisamar that afternoon. we were able to work for a little. Then Saturday we were just doing preparations for the baptism.

By the way, the baptism for Martín was really great there were two other people that got baptized as well and there were quite a few members that came and supported. It was really nice and Martín´s family came and supported and it was really cool to see his mom there. Then the primary president was really great and invited them all to come on Sunday. And they came. :)

Well I got to go but I love you all so much and I Hope you are all doing well. Have a Blessed Week!

Love Ya,
Always and Forever,
Elder Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment