1.27.14.

How are you all doing? I am doing great! I sure do miss you all. Alright no worries but just today I am not doing to great. I think it was just because I worked so hard all week or maybe it was something that I ate. Haha. But I am not going to go in to a lot of detail but lets just say that the runs got me. It started at 330 this morning and I have made over a dozen trips to the bathroom and I cant drink or eat anything without making me vomit. OH and thanks to one of the Elders that lives with us because he fixed the bidet this week. Haha! But I feel fine other than my stomache. But everthing will be fine. I just have to take it easy today. 

Well This last week was amazing. Let me just say that Elder Thompson and I are a good team. Yesterday we had three people at church. Oh by the way Martín wasn´t baptized this week we felt that we should push it back a week and so He will be getting baptized this week. But finally Carla came to church which was great. I think she really liked it and she has a baptismal date for the 15th of Feb. Then Carla´s  Mother-in-law came and she was actually a referral that Carla gave us and we weren´t ever able to teach her but we were able to find her and invite her to church. She explained that she was always working and that she has always wanted to go to church so she finally went. So we are hoping that she liked it we just need to go to her house and start teaching her. Maybe she can be baptized on the 22nd of Feb. That would be way sweet. :)

Oh I don´t know if you have ever tried a freshed picked fig but they are so good!

But really like I was telling you we worked really hard this week. I feel like I am going to puke. Sorry but I just don´t feel good.  Anyways, Elder Thompson and I have really hard and we have seen the fruits of our labors. I am really grateful to be here in the mission and to be his companion. I am going to finish well like I did the marathon sprinting to last stretch. 

I am sorry this is so short but I just need to be getting out of hear and I can´t think anymore. But I LOVE you all so much and I hope that your doing well. We will see each other in no time. Y´all have a Blessed Week now!

Love Y´all,
Siempre Y Para Siempre,
Elder Colton Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment