12.2.13.

How are you all doing? It sounds like everyone is doing good. I am glad you all were able to enjoy Thanksgiving. I am doing good. It has been a tough week. I can´t lie but we did have some success.

First of all, Argentina doesn´t celebrate Thanksgiving. Its a United States thing. So they don´t have a food they eat. But I could tell you that I definitely did not forget Thanksgiving on Thursday. I would have loved to eat turkey. You probably wont believe this but I haven´t eaten turkey the whole time that I have been here in Argentina. I miss it a lot. But I will tell you that on Thanksgiving we basically ate spagghetti. And I am pretty sure that I have told you this but here you eat a lot of noodles and sause. And its super easy and delicious. 

And I didn´t forget about Black Friday. And trust me that doesn´t exist here either. Haha.

So we had transfers and so today is the first day of the transfer. Can you believe it? Time is seriously going by super fast. I only have one more transfer left. I feel like I don´t know anybody in the mission anymore because they are all younger than me. Oh by the way I am still here in Mar del Plata with Elder Palacios. Its not a suprise but it great because we are learning a lot. And It looks like I will be finishing my mission in Mar Del Plata. Oh and I heard that my last companion, Elder Perez, is now a zone leader. Crazy!

So on Friday we had Divisions and I was with my district leader Elder Villegas and it was really good. We were able to find four new investigators and they all excepted a baptismal date. So that was pretty cool. But was really hard is when Sunday came around. Elder Palacios and I made sure that were would leave the house an hour and a half before church started to go and look for our investigators(9) of them. None of them came to church. I am grateful that I was able to do my part. But it makes me sad that people weren´t ready to make that next step and go to Christ´s church.

I am grateful to be here. I am grateful for my trials and for every thing that I am learning. I found a scripure that I really like from my personal study. 1 Nephi 20:10. Its true. I love my Savior and I am grateful for His Atonement. I know its real and that it works. I´ve experienced it. I love you all so much and I miss you a ton. Have a BLESSED WEEK NOW. 

Love Y´all,
Siempre Y Para Siempre,
Elder Colton Schroeder 

No comments:

Post a Comment