01.06.14.

How are you all doing? I am doing good. I and I had a fantastic week! At first it was kind of slow. With the holidays for some reason people just dont want to talk to us. But I willl give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they were all  really busy. Well during the week was kinda rough but the week end was great!

So I am going to start on Friday, We had lunch with Brother Abraham. He is a bit older but he is super great and  he always gives some of the best lunches. We always leave super stuffed. But this was the first time that we ate with him since his wife past away right before Christmas. And his son  and his son´s wife from Canada have been staying with him. He seems to be doing good. But the son´s wife was talking to us the whole time and she was giving us a lot of words of wisdom. Then she put a lot of emphesis on the importance of obedience. And then she started crying and said that the doctors told her that she only has a few  months to live and I was fighting back the tears. She asked for a blessing and I was honored to give it to her after we had eaten. But it was a really cool experience and brought a lot of thoughts and memories back. But she is super wonderful and I will never forget that lunch that I had that day.

Then on sunday we had two new investigators in church. it was super great and they loved it and everyone loved them. One of their names is Meda and she doesn´t have legs  because of a tren. But she is the happiest person I have ever met. As I was sitting with her in Sunday school she was participating and giving thumbs us and giving silent sweet compliments about the answers people were  giving but the spirit was definitely strong. Then a members grandson came, Martin and he made some friends pretty quickly. It was cool. 

I am sorry this is so short but I dont have much time and I have to gett going. I love you all so much and I am super happy that you are all doing so great. I love you and I hope that you all have a  Blessed Week! and A Happy 2014!!!

Love You,
Always and Forever,
Elder Colton Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment