10.7.13.


I am doing good. This has been an interesting week. I met a new missionary, Elder Sanchez. He just got to Argentina a week and a half ago. but he was waiting for his visa in the Mesa, AZ mission and you wouldn´t believe it. He was living in our old neighborhood in the house of the Schnief Family. It was pretty cool he was serving over there and speaking a lot of spanish. He is pretty cool. It was just so funny what a small world it is.

Oh I cant forget to tell you that I loved General Conference I dont want you to think that I had forgotten about it. By the way that was my last one that I will see in the mission. That gives me fright or a weird feeling. But I am super excited to watch it with you guys next April. And maybe we can get tickets and go. I have always wanted to go. But I really like everything that was said. I really like that they put a lot of emphasis in  the members helping the missionaries. Its true. Its not very easy to find elect people to teach. but with the help of members it makes everything so much better. I dont have time to explain how but I am sure Trev can. I invite you to except the challenge of talking to the people around you about the gospel whether they are members or not. Its not easy but you cant ever fail in trying to share the gospel.

Well I am sorry this is so short but I have ran out of time. I love you all so much and you are always in my prayers. Be safe and Have a Blessed Week!

Love Y´all,
Siempre Y Para Siempre,
Elder Colton Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment