9.9.13.


How are you all doing? It sounds like everyone is doing good. So I don't remember to much this week and I didn´t have very much time to think about it and right stuff down. But the Highlight of the week was that we had a BAPTISM!!!! The girlfriend of the member, Andrea, Was baptised on Thursday evening. It was great. She invited  her family and they are all super catholic but they enjoyed it and thought it was really nice. Then of course she got confirmed yesterday. I am super happy for her. She will be a great member and contribute a lot.

So the school system works a little different here. They start in March or something and then they end in December. Its pretty interesting and then in July they have a Two week winter break. hahah its a little odd. Then they have two parts. The first part one group of kids go to school from like 8-12 and they second part a different group of kids go to school from like 1-5. So all the kids eat lunch at home. Then normally the kids dont take siestas(naps) during the day but the people that dont go to school. And the stores are opened from like 9-12 and then from 5-9. Its really weird and a lot of times really inconvinient. haha.

So talking about getting fresh air. I just got transfered to my new area and the air reminds me a lot of the air in South Carolina. It smells like pines and it humide. Its wonderful. I got here at 5 am. I left General Cerri at 9 to go to Bahía Blanca to take the bus. And my bus left at 10:30 pm. Then what was really weird is that I was on the bus by myself and i was sitting next to this girl. And so I just felt out of the normal but thank goodness it was night and so we just slept. And then it was a good while till I got to Mar del Plata(Sea of money). From what I have seen its pretty green here and in my area there are a lot of huge houses. And I haven´t got to talk to my companion yet because he had to leave with another missionary to do something. And So another missionary and I were in the house unpacking and washing up a little bit. But all I know is that his name is Elder Perez and he is from Mexico and he has like three months in the mission. So I am excited to get to know him better. 

I dont feel like my allergies are bad here but I do have my days but I dont feel like I have had them much recently. But yes we do have all four seasons. and I think spring is my favorite because of all the foliage. oh and by the way, I know I have been writing it for more than a year now but ´siempre y para siempre´ means ´always and forever´. haha

Well I have run out of time but I love you all so much and it was so great to hear you. You are always in my prayers. Take care and I hope you all have a blessed week!

Love Y´all,
Siempre Y Para Siempre,
Elder Colton Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment