8.5.13.

Hola Familia!

How are you all doing?! I am doing great. Just SUPER! I wish I had a really great reason to tell you why but I am here in Argentina Serving the Lord. What more can we do to receive such joy. 

Let´s just say that this week was a weird week I didn´t really remember too much that happened again. I know I am aging way to fast. But you know what? A lot of the people here look at talk to us and they say they feel like they are talking to some one that is young but very wise or someone with a lot of experience. I hope you understand what I was trying to say. 

So this week we found a really great guy named Pedro (Peter). He is evangelico (Evangelical or Christian). Did you know but the Catholic church is really big here but as well the Evangelical church is too. But anyways he is really cool he doesn't really like his church but he was very open and willing to read the Book of Mormon. Now we only need to find him again. He just started working again. But things like that always seem to happen after we teach someone they find work all of a sudden. I just don´t get. Haha!

Well Juan is doing good he is actually sitting right next to me on the other computer. He is still going to church and reading the Book of Mormon. We still need to teach his girlfriend more. Oh and don't worry Elder Bird is on the other Computer right next to me Haha!

So Last friday we had a zone conference and in the conference President Parreño focused on the Book of Mormón and the importance of it and it was really cool and they invited some investigators to come and participate so they can learn more about the Book of Mormon. I learned a lot. then We got back kinda late from the conference and we had an appointment with our investigator Oscar. I think I already told you about him but he has a lot of CATS! and poor guy his house is really smelly. but during the week I wasn´t really feeling very good and I was just feeling drowsy and coughing and runny nose and my head was just hurting but when I walked in to that house I just felt sick. Before I couldn´t smell anything until i walked in that house and I was just coughing and gagging. Then to add to it he started to clip his finger nails and he didn't realize but they were all flying at me. Then once we left from there we had more meeting but with the branch mission leader and they we had branch counsel. 

Then on Sunday we had a pretty good turn out. We only had to investigators at church but then we had 3 less active families show up as well that made me so happy. I cant really help but get a little emotional when I see people return back to church. I just feel like the Lord is very proud and those that hadn´t been participating before are again counted in the Lord´s fold.

I love all of you so much and I hope that all is going well. Time is flying by so fast that I can´t even remember all the things that happen. I miss you all a TON and you are always in my prayers and in the prayers of the members here and our investigators. I am grateful to be here and I know that this is where the Lord needs me and so I know there is no better place I can be then here in General Cerri with Elder Bird. I love you and I hope that y´all have a BLESSED WEEK know!

Love Y´all,
Siempre Y Para Siempre,
Elder Colton Schroeder

Ps There has been a lot of wind lately. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment