8.26.13.


How are you doing?! I am doing great this week I don´t really feel like I have too much to share like I did last week. But I will try to tell you as much as I can. But last week you told me for the first time that Chance was getting married. has he been engaged very long or was it only a month long engagement? That is really cool though that he is getting married. Be sure to tell him congratulations and that I am happy for him.

Oh By the way, Its not like I am really counting but did you realize that I lonely have 6 months left?! Like you said time flies by super fast. It is kind of stressing me out haha. I don't know how it has already come and gone. Well at least I am not in Elder Birds shoes. He only has 8 weeks left. Haha! When I became his companion he only had about 7 months left. 

So on Wednesday I did finish renewing my visa because Argentina only allows people from the US to have if for a year and then you have to renew it for another year. But it took all morning. But it was good to see the missionaries that I was with in the MTC again. And the DNI I think it basically just a DI or something.

So the other day when Elder Bird and I were in the street and we stopped a lady and talked to here for a second and she called Elder Bird a Negrito. Which translates to a "Little Black Boy". Just so you know that´s a complement because she recognized him as an Argentine. It was so funny because it just made his day. And then another day there was some kids skateboarding and Elder Bird wanted to say hi. and one of the boys asked if we skated and Elder Bird told them that he did before. no to be mean but its not very common to find someone that can do much a skateboard. So Elder Bird did a Kickflip for them and they were flipping out. It was so funny and now they just love us.

So I did tell you yet but this is probably the best part. I told you that Juan and Daiana want to get married but Daiana said that she wanted to have a nice reception sort of thing. but really its more like they want have a BBQ with their families. But Juan doesn´t earn enough money to support and save to do that. So the other day Daiana told Juan that she didn't really care so much but that she just wants to get married. So they only have to pick a date and then go to City Hall. I don´t know what the place is called in English but where they get there marriage license. But we will see I hope I can tell you next week what is happening with them. Because If they don't continue progressing we will have to drop them.

Well Its been pretty cold hear and he havent really had snow. They call it rain snow. its like really tiny snow flakes and then it melts 3 feet before it hits the ground. Its something like that. But the wind is killer. Haha. But I am loving every minute of it. Well I have got to go but I love you all so much and I miss you a ton. I hope that you are all doing well. and I can´t wait till I hear from you next week. Right now we are headed over to Juan´s house to fix them lunch(Tacos). Well I hope that you all have a BLESSED WEEK!

Love Y´all,
Siempre Y Para Siempre, 
Elder Colton Schroeder

Ps I can´t promise that I am not ever going to hitch hike again but the next time I just wont tell you. Haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment