8.19.13.

OH it is so good to hear from all of you. Just so you know there hasn´t been internet here in Cerri for 2 days. So when I finally got to open my email I was so excited to receive your email. And It was really good to hear from you. I was a little anxious to be honest with ya. I am doing great though. I hope that you all are doing wonderful. :)

Alright So on Monday night after I finished writing you guys me and Elder Bird went out tracting and we found a wonderful couple. Marcelo and Silvana, They just seemed like such a great family. I could have ALMOST swore that they were members of the church. I just felt like they were really prepared. I don´t know if I told you this but but before the mission I had a dream that I had forgotten about. But in this dream there was this man that he last his little girl because we was hit and killed by a car. and he was standing in his threshold and I remember I had the prompting that to visit him and I shared the Plan of Salvation with him. And I had forgot then about this dream until he had told us that his daughter passed away about 5 years ago. And I had never felt such an impact and I just felt so much love for him and I felt like I already knew him. But we will have to see what happens. I hope that they will except what we have to share with them.

Then on tuesday we had service at the branch presidents farm. And we had to walk quite a ways to get there and we were running late. Mom don´t kill me but Elder Bird and I hiched hiked a ride. No worries they were really great and super friendly. We got there safely. And when we got the we started planting Swisschard(Its a leafy green). It was pretty fun. And they they gave us lunch. and then we cleaned the shubbery out of there trench. But it was the first time in my life that I hiched hiked. And then I said a prayer that someone else would be able to take us back to town and an old investigator found us and took us back. Power of prayer.

Then Wednesday we had to wake up at 4 and go to Bahía Blanca so I can renew my DNI and my visa. It took until noon. I was so glad to be done but I think I have to go back tomorrow to finish. But I got to see a lot to the Elders that I was in the MTC with. Which was pretty cool to see them and there progress over the past year. Isn´t crazy I have been in Argentina for just over a year now?

SO let me just say I am a slow reader when it comes to Spanish and at times I was get discouraged because I didn´t understand it. But I just want you all to know that I finally finished EL LIBRO DE MORMÓN for the first time(of course in spanish). I was super excited when I finished it on Saturday. Then of course I prayed about it. It was great. I want you to know that I know that  the Book of Mormon is true or if it wasn´t I wouldn´t be here in the mission today. :)

Then on Sunday it was kid day! And you guys didn´t send me anything! HAHA. If mom and dad have a day the kid has got to have one too! Haha. It was rediculous. Oh and I have learned how to make empanadas. and I have learned how to make these noodle things out of potatos. They are so good! And Last week was the first time that I have ever eaten bacon raw on bread. Get what you get and dont throw a fit. IT was actually really good.

Well that was my week in a nutshell. I love you guys so much. I hope that you are all doing well. Seriously you are all in my prayers all the time. I miss you and I can´t wait to hear from you guys on Monday. Have a Blessed Week now!

Love Y´all,
Siempre Y Para Siempre,
Elder Colton Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment