6.3.2013.


Hey how in the world are you doing? I am am doing great! I had a great week unfortunately it went by way too fast. Haha don't you just hate when that happens? I do also have to apologize that this letter isn´t going to be very long we got here late and so we don't have very much time. The truth was that we were hunting whittle pigs with slingshots. Haha it was a lot of fun. An investigator, Juan, took us out but he is pretty crazy.

So one day we were walking down the street and we ran into this girl who is the girlfriend of a member. We talked to her for a minute and this girl is a faithful non-member. A little weird right. She comes to church every sunday and she has little to the missionaries many times. When I first got here I was so surprised that she wasn't baptized. Anyways she told us that she had an interview with the branch president because the Young woman´s leader wants to call her as her second counselor. So basically I think that might just help her get into the WATER! Haha!

But I didnt do very good at remembering what happened because I didn´t take note like I did before. Oh some sad news is that we haven´t been able to find the Monsalve Family. I don't know what´s going on There. I hope everything is alright. 

But Juan is actually an old eternagator. He is 24 but he has investigated the church a lot. but we found him without knowing. It was pretty cool. I think it could be time that he finally gets baptized we just have to get him married and coming to church again but he is the one that took us hunting today. But he definitely baptizable. He has his answer just needs to act.

Well I am really sorry but I do have to go my time flew by. I love you all so so much I hope that all is well And that Mom and Jeremy get well soon. But really you all are always in my prayers. I am grateful for everything you do for me. I couldn´t say thank you enough! Have a Blessed Week now!

Love Y´all,
Siempre Y Para Siempre,
Elder Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment