4.8.13.


¡Hola Familia!

How are you all doing? I am doing great. I forgot to tell you last time I wrote but the weather was a little crazy. No worries it has settled down though. But last Friday until Thursday it was raining so crazy! Here in Cerri the streets are all dirt. Haha so we were having quite a bit of fun in the mud. I almost fell so many times. I dont know how I never fell. But I did have a lot of really close calls. It definitely was an adventure. Sadly we didn´t really find too many people this last week. 

But I do have some great news! I got to watch all of general conference IN ENGLISH!!!!! Haha it was so great. I have never in my life felt so grateful to have listen to the profeta in my own native tounge. But really General Conference was amazing. I took so may notes but I didnt bring any of them to share but I couldnt tell you which was my favorite because they all were great. But I do have to say that Elder Bednar´s talk of the law of chastity was so so great. I wish I had my notes but I cant express how grateful I am for the opportunity we have every 6 months to listen to the prophet. 

As well it was great watching it in English. Spanish is great but when you hear it all the time you really do yearn to hear your native language. But it was really cool being in a room of English missionaries and singing the hymns in English too. No but I am really excited to be able to read the Ensign when it comes out next month. 

So since we just moved into the new house a week ago we finally got the clothes washer connected. So I finally got to wash my clothes today since I left Punta Alta. The house is still missing things  but we will be receiving thing soon. but for the last week we have used the washer as out table to eat and to study but no its out in the garage. Haha its just so great! Oh and today I made my first batch of instant potatoes. I was really impressed.

But this week I am pretty sure we are expecting good weather and so this week we are super excited to work so much better. Elder  Bird is so great I am really grateful that he is my companion. We are learning of valuable lessons. I wish you all could meet him. Super funny and personable.

Well I love you all and I hope that you are all doing great. I look forward to hearing from you next week. I hope that you all have a BLESSED WEEK now. I miss you tons. Take care.

Love Y´all,
Siempre Y Para Siempre,
Elder Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment