4.1.13.

 ¡Hola Familia!
 
How are you all doing? I am doing GREAT! Haha. I am not going to lie its been a pretty hard week. We have been working like Crazy here in General Cerri(General Danial Cerri). Its like 30 minutes from from Bahía Blanca. It is probably like 45 minutes from Punta Alta. Its really tiny. Its called a pueblo(people) or you could call it a small town. Its great though. I love it. We are hoping to have a baptism in two weeks. It was someone that the sister missionaries taught before we got here. His name is Julian and he is 13 years old.
 
You want to know what was funny on Tuesday we went and visited Julian and his family. And when we first got there to his house his mom came out and greeted us. Right of the back she was like I am catholic and I don´t want to listen to you because you are not like the Sister missionaries that were here before you. But when we contacted them we came during lunch so we asked if we could come back later that in like 3 hours and she agreed. So when we came back they set some chairs up outside and we talked to them. But at first she was kinda shut off but as soon as we started talking she explained that she could feel the same feeling that she had when the sister missionaries where there. And we talked to about the spirit and how it works and so she loves us now. And she now she needs to get baptized but of course it will be a process but I feel like we can help this family. I am so excited to be here.
 
But so you know we finally got moved into the house here in Cerri!!! So thats really nice we dont have to travel everyday from Bahía blanca to Cerri and then back. But we just moved into today. The house is pretty nice. But the right now we dont really have anything. But I am sure the missionaries in the office will help us get what we need in the next few days. No Biggie. So we didn't really do anything today because we didn´t have anything.
 
But really Elder Bird is great. I dont know what it is but so far I am hitting it off really well with missionaries from Idaho. haha He is super funny. He is really talented too. He cooks, sews, and is always inventing something new. I am learning a lot from him and I definitely feel like I can be myself even more around him. But I know that we will have a great time together. He has been blind in an area before too. But he has been in the mission for 17 months and he finishes in October sometime.  But he is really great you can tell that he has a genuine love for the people. He reminds me a lot of Phineas off of the show on Disney channel Phineas and Ferb. haha! I don´t know why though.
 
Well I love you all and I hope that y´all are doing wonderful. I miss you and I am truely grateful I have have family and friends that are so supportive. I hope that you all had a great Easter too! Have a Blessed week and I cant wait till I hear from you soon!
 
Love Y´all,
Siempre Y Para Siempre,
Elder Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment