3.4.13.


Querido Familia!

How are you all doing? Oh boy let me tell you! The weather has been crazy this last week. It practically rained all week. Plus it seemed to get really cold. Ok I really dont think it got that cold. I think that I have just turned into a wimp. Because the weather was pretty warm and then the temperature dropped. But I was confused because I wasnt sure if fall was already hitting. I was begining to think that it was SWEATER SEASON! Haha.

So this week seemed like we didn´t do very much again because Elder Searle has been having problems with his back but I hope that it will get feeling better. I am just glad that it happened the week it rained a lot. ;) But really the streets where flooded again and we of course had to cross the streets and sometimes my shoes would fill up completely when I stepped in the street. I felt like those cartoons that empty their shoe and a fish comes out. Haha!

So this week we did go on divisions again but this time we when with two brothers in the ward. It was really good. We found to really great people that I really feel like they are going to progress. One of them is a woman named Bochi. She is the mother of the ward mission leader here and she has real intentions to find the restored church of Jesucristo. Its so great and she came to church and she was so excited to go. We had a lesson with her on Friday and we invited her at church and we told her what time it was at(9am). Then her son(ward mission leader) said they would send a  taxi for her and it will come 5 min before 9 and she was like no I want it to come before and it came at 8:45 and she was telling us that she was all ready waiting at 8:30. And she told us that she has been reading the Book of Mormon! 

Then We have Paula. This is the miracle because when we finished divisions we met up at the church again with my companion and the brother. And one of mine and Ex-Elder Vaterlaus´s ex-investigator Paula was there and she was with her friend(Who is a member). Paula came up to us and told us that she wanted to be baptized. You have no idea but I felt so happy and I was just so taken away but I was trying so hard to compose myself and not start crying. So we are teaching her again and she has a baptism date for the 16 of Feb. I am so excited. I am hoping that everything will come together this time.

So thats all the exciting stuff that I can remember that happened this week. Oh well I am going to share this too. It was my turn to clean the bathroom today and it was beyond filthy but dont worry after I touched it it was sparkling white like it has never been. I just wish it would stay that way. Oh and today I was moving my suit case from the wall so I could take my himn book out of it and it turns out that Gigantic Spider was just chilling underneath it and then when I saw it was screaming like a little girl and the other elders wouldn´t help me all they were doing was laughing so hard. Punks! Haha!

SO I got to go but I love you all soo soo much and I am thinking about you. Y´all are always in my prayers. I miss you! I hope that y´all have a BLESSED WEEK now!

Love Y´all,
Siempre Y Para Siempre,
Elder Schroeder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment