3.11.13.

Querida familia mia,


How are y´all doing? I am doing pretty good after the week that I had. Haha no worries I was just sick. I was really conjested and stuff. I got sick about Saturday evening and then I was sick until Saturday. So it was kind of a long week. We did go to the appointments that we had all lined up but really I was so dead. My poor companion dragging me everywhere. We were taking taxis to go to our appointments because I was so sick but really I am doing much better. I talked to the doctor and I am talking so medication and that has been helping.


I do have some good news though Paula is getting baptized this week! I am so excited for her. It was funny because we had an appointment with her and I was sick because it was Friday but we were teaching her the commandments(Word of Wisdom, Law of Castity, and Tithing). All I can say is that the spirit was so strong and she new that she needs to keep the commandments. Then we asked her the baptismal interview questions and she answered every single one like a pro. Then I as we were leaving the church she turned around to shake my hand and she looked into my eyes and said thank you so much you have no idea. Its moments like those that help you keep going. 


Then our investigator that we have had forever like since November 10 is just too sweet. That poor woman. Has been going though some pretty rough times lately with just about everything. So she wants to be baptized super bad but she cant because she is living with a guy that she wants to marry but by are trying to save up money so he could pay for his divorce. So she had totally has had a rough week. I guess their washer broke and so the money that they had all saved up they used to by a new washer. and she said that they were a little short of the money to pay for the divorcement. She was so devastated. She is a trooper though. It just broke my heart that something like that happened. 


I really am so glad that everything is going so well. I really do miss everyone and I cant believe that it will be a year this week since I left and 2 years that mom was diagnosed with cancer. Look how far we have made it! This has been a big blessing but all of you have been such a big blessing in my life that there is no way that I couldn´t say that I have a loving Heavenly Father that knows me and my family perfectly. I see these milestones as something to always remember. I love you all so much. I can´t wait to hear from you in a week! but for now Y´all have a BLESSED WEEK now!


Les Amo,

Always And Forever,
Elder Schroeder


No comments:

Post a Comment