2.25.13.

How are y´all doing? I am doing good. It sounds like you are doing well. Honestly it feels like not too much happened this week unfortunately. It was a hard week and we didn't seem to have too much success but we are still working to find those that are willing to listen and find the true followers of Christ. The sad thing is that there are so many people that are blind. I wish I could help them understand. But really the thing that people need to do is just read and pray and go to church. But in this world sadly people have become so lazy. Their hearts are set on the things of the world. 
The good new is that the ward mission leader is a lot more active in his calling now. He is excited to be working more with us and he is setting really good goals in order to help the missionary work move forward. So we are excited about this because the missionary work doesn't move forward very fast if the members aren't involved or helping. 
This week I had divisions again but with Elder Hoth this week. It went really well. I enjoyed it and I learned a lot and plus it was fun too. It felt really natural working with him. And we got a few comments from people that we make a good companionship. I think so too but I really do like working with Elder Searle because I have been learning a lot from him and different ways we can teach. 
So this family that was less active, the Familia Garro, we have been working with for a while and they have been coming to church now for a month straight. Its been great to see them coming back. But now more than anything we are focusing on the temple more than anything with them. but as we have been working with them we have been able to find things out that have slipped into their lives since their in activity. But we are so happy for them and their dedication to start facing the things that would be keeping them from making it to the temple. But as well there is a 14 and 15 year old boy in their family and they are going through some tough times and we are trying to help them get in the habit of having family home evenings I was wandering if any one had anything creative that we can do that would be fun to do with this family like games? If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. Even if there is an activity that you like from your family home evening. TELL ME! ;) 
Oh by the way it seems like these last few days it has been cooling down. I don't think it is permanent though. But the wind was really really strong yesterday afternoon. But I even wore my jacket yesterday and today. I don't think it has been really cold but maybe I am just turning into a wimp. Well I got to get going but I love you all a ton and You are always in my prayers. Have a BLESSED WEEK y´all! 
Love y´all,
Siempre Y Para Siempre,
Elder Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment