10.29.12.


How are y´all doing?! I am doing great thank you for updating me on all the crazing things that are going on with the weather. I cant believe that that big storm is coming. I am so glad to here from you. Its like Christmas all over again! I am sorry but this time I am not going to have very much time to write.
So this last week was pretty good and yes is was Elder Retamales last week. And I just have to say that I am so grateful for him and all that he has done for me. He really was a great companion. Last night I sent him off in a taxi with his luggage to Bahía. I can´t believe he is actually leaving. So I am sure you could tell but I did not get transferred. I did get a new comp though. We had to wake up at 530 to wait for him at the bus terminal. I am so exhausted today. I didn´t get a nap today or anything. His name is Elder Vaterlaus and he is from BOISE, IDAHO!!!! My first companion from Idaho. He only has 2 transfers left in the mission(12 weeks). He thinks that I am going to be the one to send him home but I dont think I will be in this area for another another transfer after this one. He is already so great and so upbeat and ready to work I love it. And once again my companion is the district leader like every comp I´ve had. I am really excited to work with him I really feel that I will learn and grow so much like I do with every companion.
Oh I had a pretty weird experience but I think its just part of the culture here. During one of our lessons their was this woman with a 10 month old child and he was hungry and so she breast feed him right in front of us as we are teaching. She didn´t cover up or anything. She just acted as if it was nothing. I really didn´t know what to think or what to do but I just knew that this is just a part of the way they live and the way they do things. So Just didn´t pay any attention and kept going. by the way the lesson went really well. I hope that see continues to listen and keep her the commitments that we left with her.
I really am grateful for all that y´all do for me and the prayers. I am grateful that the members of my family are members of the church and that I have this opportunity to be here in Argentina and learn to be the person that God needs me to be. I no that God places things in our live not so that we suffer but that we choose to learn and become more like Him. I know that the Church is true and that it contains the fulness of the gospel. love me family so much and I know that we can be together forever. And more than anything I know that being apart of my family brings me so much joy and am grateful that my relations with others will continue on after death.
I really do miss y´all greatly and I love y´all a ton. I can´t wait to hear from you again in next week. Like always I hope y´all make it a Blessed week!
Love Y´all,
Siempre Y Para Siempre,
Elder Schroeder 

No comments:

Post a Comment