10.1.2012.

How are y'all doing? I am doing great! I am so sorry I didn't get to email you yesterday but the thing that happened is we had zone conference and we didn't get back until six and then the district leader (my companion) had interviews with us. So we didn't get to come to the ciber until now. 

The zone conference was sooo good. I can't tell you how good I feel after I had that. I was actually able to understand almost everything that they were talking about. And that conference was just so inspirational. It was everything I needed. 

I am actually really happy to say that the Spanish is actually coming. Its really weird because sometimes I forget that I am listening to someone in Spanish and I feel like it's English at times. Who knows, I might just be going crazy! 

By the way, I think we have conference every transfer (6 weeks).

By the way, the other missionary that is in Chris's ward that his family moved for Virginia or Maryland. I can't remember which but I do know him Elder Graveville. He is one of the assistants to the President. He really is so great. He is the one that I told you about talked to me after conference last week and he had that southern accent. That really made my day. I have two new friends when I get home that live in Idaho Falls that have served in the same mission as me. 

I really feel that I am learning so much right now. This last week was hard but it was great. I really feel that God has some pretty great things in store for me. And I know that this isn't going to be easy one bit but I am going to love these tough things to death!  I don't know if I have ever felt so determined before in my life.

So turns out that we haven't quite moved yet but I think we might be tomorrow or sometime soon. I am so ready. The bathroom is disgusting and the light doesn't even work in there and you have to squeegy the floor every time you shower. Then there is a huge leak in the ceiling. I am just ready to move because I have a feeling that I might be here for two more transfers.

There was a story that I have been meaning to tell you the last two weeks. So one day when I was cleaning the house because we hadn't left the house because my companion was doing something and I decided I would do something productive while I waited. And I cleaned all the dishes and I cleaned off the table and so now I need to sweep. You wouldn't believe how dirty it can get when you are living with 3 other guys and they don't really clean. So anyways, I was sweeping, and I was sweeping I had to move some things around. And there was an umbrella that was just lying on the floor and so I picked it up by the handle to shake it off and as I did there was this huge spider that crawled out onto the back of my hand and it seriously was as big as the palm of my hand and it looked a bit like a taranchilla. I don't know how to spell it but I ended up dropping it and screaming like a girl and I yelled for Elder Retamales. I was so shaken up. You have no idea but now that I look back at it now it was hilarious. He ended up killing it and then burning just to make sure it wasn't carrying babies. Yeah. EWWW!

Again, I forgot my notes for the dedication of the temple. The temple is in Buenos Aires and it's like 8-10 hours away. So it's not in my mission. The ocean isn't far but it's not in my area. So I can't actually go there and pretty soon it's going to get really hot. Other missionaries tell me that the heat is a lot like South Carolina but we will just have to see. 

By the way Happy Spring!

I actually don't have much time but I sure do miss you a bunch. But I Love y'all so much and I know that today is Liz's birthday! Let her know that I am thinking about her. And I can't wait to hear fromy'all next week. 
Y'all have a blessed week now!

Love Y'all,
Siempre Y Para Siempre,
Elder Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment