8.27.2012.


It is always so good to hear from you but it was especially great to here from y´all this week. How are y´all doing?! I am doing great. I am still trying to figure out what is going on here. What I mean is I am definitely still adjusting. I have had a lot to think about this week and trying to figure out what I need to do. I think one thing that has been really hard but I need to forget about English and speaking it. Haha! Oh and mom Fast food I don't thing exists here in Argentina. Haha. So no they don't have any of those places. Luckily I ate taco bell and McDonald´s before I left!

So I dont need anything right now and so far my shoes are doing great. I must tell you though that my Clark´s(Shoes) are not waterproof. Haha Mom I drink water from a filtered water bottle and I also boil water so I can mix tang in it and put it in the refigerator. I can drink the water but not alot. I only drink it when someone gives it to us.

We don't go to libraries here. We go to what are called cibers. Its a place where then have computers and you have to pay to use them. They are everywhere. It's about 5 or 6 blocks.
If you seen packages send small ones and with pictures of saints on the packages but not then anything I would love to have some peanut butter I smuggled it into the country in my bag and its already gone. But I like sour gummy worms or just about anything.

I did get Brother Marlow's email and I would email him but could you tell him thank you so much for the update I really appreciate it. And if you could I am so sorry but I forgot to put in my other email my whole address.

Elder Colton Frederick Schroeder
Mision Argentina Bahia Blanca
Chacabuco 1755 
(8000) Bahia Blanca
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Well I am sorry I didn't have much time. I wanted to make sure that I was able to send you some pictures. I am doing good and I am slowly adjusting. Missionary work is totally different here. I love and miss you all so much. Y'all have a blessed week and I just ask for the prayers. Thank y'all for everything! Take care!

Les Amo,
Siempre Y Para Siempre,
Elder Schroeder\\

No comments:

Post a Comment