05.21.2012.


  I  just want you to know I made it to South Carolina safely. Ok well Its crazy here. haha! Thanks you for all the updates.
SO it turns out that I am one of the few Spanish speaking Elders In the South Carolina Columbia mission. And there are quite a few hispanics here. And then you got your southern folk too! 
My companion's name is Elder Wood. He is from Farmington Utah and he is a pretty goofy guy but he is good at what he does. I am still trying to get in the routine of things here. Let me just say that missionary work is exhausting! Especially when you cant figure out the language. We are in a care but we have been biking more lately. I am borrowing on that another missionary left behind. my butt is sore! Haha. I am am glad to be here though.
So this week I have had zone conference and mission conference and Stake conference. Its been a really strange week. And at Stake conference Elder Cook wwas  there so i have now see half of the apostales since I've been gone.
Its  has been nice to have some more freedom and see real people. I see a lot of them as my own family like some of the characteristics they have. I miss all of you so much. I cant think of all that I want to tell you right now. Oh so me and my companion dont leave our appartment untill about 1230 or 1 because we are doing our studies up untill that time starting at 8.
I am sorry this isn't very long I dont have very much time. I love all of you so much! I pray for you always. I hope you know that I am doing good. and Mom I am glad you are able to go back to work again. Make this week a great week! I LOVE YOU! 
LOVE You forever and Always,
Elder Schroeder 
PS My Mission Address
110 Oak Park Dr Suite B
Irmo,SC 29063 
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment