04.19.2012.

Dear Family,

I am doing so good. I am eating good. Gained 5 pounds! haha! I am sleeping much better! I am getting along way better with my companion we are definitely communicating so much better. I am honestly just loving it so much here.The Spanish is getting much better whether I can see it or not my companion tells me everyday. The Spirit is strong and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else right now than here! Don't get me wrong I miss you a ton and I think about you a lot and you are in all my prayers. I did get the medical card thank you!

This week I saw Jordon twice at the temple this last week and I saw Lisa once! I was so good to see them. I made my day so much better and it was already great too.

I really don't know what to say for this week except that time is flying by so fast! I cant believe it has gone by so fast! I have been here for 5 weeks now and I have about 4 weeks left! Then hopefully of to Argentina on the 15th of this next month! I am so sorry that my letter is so short. I don't remember all the questions you have asked but I did get the Evans' letters. I am going to try and write them all 

 I love you so much tell everyone hello for me! I hope you have a great week! And you can dear elder me too if you like and I can respond in the email.

Love,
Elder Schroeder

ps I really like the scripture Proverbs 3:5-6.

No comments:

Post a Comment