AZ Adventure: Day 5

 Monday, we drove back through the part of town I grew up in!


Welcome to Mesa High! If I didn't ever move to Idaho this is where I would have ended up going to school.


All of my older siblings actually when to this school and graduated except for Trev because he wanted to live in Idaho. I do want to add that I am super grateful to have moved to Idaho because I made good impact in my life. But I am a little sad I didn't have the opportunity to go to school here. I was a Tiger instead of a Jackrabbit!

This was the church building that I grew up going to. It was so weird going back through this area of town because it was like one big flashback. It was crazy to think that I was able to remember some of these things after so long.


I really wish I got to go to this place while I was down there. I love Bahama Buck's it has the best shaved ice and flavors. No offence to the SnoShacks up her in Idaho and Lisa you do make some pretty great snow cones! This place just brings back some happy memories that I've had in my life.


My cute, little niece, Jetta is chillin' with Nat and I at the cemetery!


I had to come visit my older brother Zachary while I was in town. I am so grateful for my brother he has been such a great influence in my life even though I didn't get to know him very well.


And I of course had to come and visit my Grandma and Grandpa Bingham! The last time I saw my Grandpa was about 5 months ago. And I am so grateful because it was the best visit I had with him. It was the first time I really felt that I had his attention and he let me know how proud and happy he was of me.


I love the back of their headstone where it has all their children's names! I am glad my grandparents are once again reunited!


This was the only picture I was able to get of my sister Natalie and of course she is picking oranges at the cemetery. I didn't know they had oranges growing there before. I was so embarrassed! I love you though!!!

And did you realize we were all wearing our Toms!


So for family night we hit up Skateland!


Trinity and Gage!


My nephews Kayden and Kyler, my sister Kara, and my niece Braelyn
It was so good to see them again! I love these guys!

I honestly couldn't ask to be apart of a better family!!!


 OH YEAH!!! That's right I was jammin' out like crazy! This brought back some old memories! Good Times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment