Almost 2 years later

Well it's been too long since I've last blogged. I was on facebook and I saw my future sister-in-law's blog and it inspired me to blog again or at least try with what time I have left before I report to the Provo MTC. Honestly I have no idea what I want to say or am going to say.
I kinda feel like venting because I have been so stressed lately. I just feel like I don't know what to do with myself because there is so much to do and I don't know where to begin. Well I report to the MTC in exactly 10 weeks from today! And I'm scared to death! I don't have much time to get everyting done and that scares me. I am still trying to get my immunizations and visa all figured out and done. I'm going to stay at my sister, Nat's in AZ for a week from Jan 19- 26 and Lizzie is due to have Matix Jan 23rd. Then Trev and Amanda are getting married in the Salt Lake Temple Feb 11th and I wll be down there probably from Thurs-Sun. And some time between Trev's wedding and me reporting I would like to go down to Provo to visit some friends. Then I have a lot of shopping to do between all of this MADNESS!
I NEED HELP!
There is no way I can do this on my own. I wish someone could just get on my back about things just to keep me in check that I'm getting things done. Sometimes I wish you we weren't so busy with so many things and that my mom was feeling better and that I wasn't feeling like I was doing this all on my own!
March 14, 2012
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment