A Good Day!

I just want to say its been a good day!

I found out that I meet with the Stake President one last time on Sunday at 8:30 a.m.!!!

In the same conversation I found out that I will be getting set apart as a missionary at 7:45 p.m. on Tuesday night. That's when it really hit me and it was just really weird to think this is really happening!!!

It was my last day of work at Seagull Book. I have mixed feeling about that but it just means that I am moving on with my life. And I kinda went on a splurge and bought some candy! I think if I did that any earlier that's where a big chunk of my paycheck would end up. I love chocolate!!!

After I came home and ate dinner, I worked on my talk and pretty much finished it. It just needs some revising. Preparing it made me have a good cry today. That was kinda nice. I feel like there is a big  load stress off my chest!

I found out my new MTC address! That was a nice surprise.

Elder Colton Frederick Schroeder
MTC Mailbox # 241
ARG-BABL 0515
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Then I had an even better surprise. Crystal Ponce has been pulling my leg for the last few weeks and telling me that she can't make it to my farewell! Well true is she was planning all a long to just show up on my doorstep! I'm glad she broke the news to me over Skype first.

I feel like I might be missing something else but nothing is coming to me.

But its been a GREAT day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment