Scripture of the Day

Alma 27:27
And they were among the people of Nephi, and also numbered among the people who were of the church of God. And they were also distinguished for their zeal towards God, and also towards men; for they were perfectly honest and upright in all things; and they were firm in the faith of Christ, even unto the end.

Okay these are the people of Anti-Nephi-Lehi, the same people who buried their weapons of war and refused to kill their enemies. They were the most humble, faithful, and righteous people that I know. I really hope that I could strive to have this love for my fellow brethren and do my best to give those around me a second chance. They endured their trials with perfection and they accepted their life and their challenges without out any complains. The Anti-Nephi-Lehi people were amazing and so faithful and cared about everyone. I really hope I can one day be like these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment