AZ Adventure: Day 7

Wednesday, I woke up at 3:50 a.m. and I had to wake Jeremy up because he wasn't up when we were suppose to head off to the MESA ARIZONA TEMPLE!!!


Oh man! It was such a great experience. Let me just say that it has been a dream for me to attend this temple and it has always held a special place in my heart. In this temple I was sealed to my family when I was a wee little lad in grade school! I really appreciate Jeremy's willingness to take me and we woke up so early to go because Jeremy had work. He also showed me around his work and it was pretty cool to see around and what he does. The guys he works with are really cool guys.

Then the rest of the day I just hung out with Natalie and Jetta. My last day Jetta was actually coming to me and making me feel really special. Then the Belnapers got out of school early and Haylee picked up lunch at In-n-Out. It was delicious!

Later that night the Thompsons, Elsworths, and Trinity came over to the Belnap's home and we had another bonfire and we had some awesome dance offs on Just Dance 2 and 3. It was so much fun!!!

I'll try to upload a video if I can get one.

When I was telling all the kids goodbye for two years, it broke my heart, especially when Haylee was giving me her love. She is one of the sweetest girls I know. She was just in tears and trying to hold them back. Now she sends me texts saying, "You should write that in your journal." That is something that I kept telling her. It's one of our little inside jokes.

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!

Thank you to everyone who helped make my visit so great!!
A special thanks to Natalie and Jeremy Belnap for giving me a place to stay and everything else!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment