1/26/12

I woke up at 3:50 a.m. again so I could be at the airport at 5 and so I could make my flight at 7. It was a good flight. I was so dead and I slept the whole flight! It was a fantastic nap my face was pressed up against the window!

So after I got home, I really wanted to visit my new nephew Matix Mark that I had waited pretty much a whole week to finally meet the little guy. So over to Lizzie's!


Just look at the little guy! He is so precious! He almost looks like he is smirking.


He is so tiny. I am proud to be called his Uncle Colton or Colt because its easier for the little ones to say. Matix makes 21 nieces and nephews for me! Keep'em coming!!!


And here is Matix's big brother, Knox, he wanted to get his picture taken too! He is such a stud and he is such a good big brother to Matix!!!


I just want to take him home for myself! I love babies and children they are so fun. I think I'm just a little too baby hungry! Haha!


These little guys are the sweetest gifts that Heavenly Father has entrusted us with! There is no doubt in my mind or in my heart that children are precious blessings that come into our lives because God loves us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment